Store in a dry place and clean after use.
* Do not use nipper to cut hard objects.
* Do not hit the cutting edge with a hard object.
* Do not use products with loose screws or springs or missing blades.
* Keep the tip out of the reach of children as the tip is sharp and dangerous.
* Be careful not to damage the skin or nails as the tip is sharp.
* Because the cutting edge is delicate, it is necessary to be careful about chipping and bending of the tip by falling.
* Avoid long-time use of ethanol etc. Be careful because it causes rust.
* Please do not forget to clean after use.